Engineering, procurement and construction
Lark Energy Group offers turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for the construction of commercial and utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) solar farms and other renewable energy projects.
We have in-house design and engineering specialists and project managers who will take your project from its initial concept to the ready-to-build stage. The construction stage is managed by our team of highly experienced construction professionals and project managers. Our customer care team will provide you with first class after sales service and support.
We work with a range of delivery partners to ensure that resources are appropriate to the specific project and that they provide the necessary experience, expertise and quality assurance.
Our services include:
- Technical feasibility studies.
- System design, including selecting suppliers of tier 1 solar modules, inverters and other key items of equipment.
- All aspects of grid connection ranging from feasibility studies through to submission of connection offer request, management of distribution network operator (DNO) and independent connection provider (ICP) contracts, commissioning, G59 testing for the connection of generating plant to the distribution system, feed in tariff and renewables obligation certificate ( FIT/ROC) registration and power purchase agreement (PPA) negotiation.
- Principal contractor services, responsible for all construction work and designer for the purposes of construction design and management (CDM) regulations and CDM co-ordinator.
- Construction work including site management and infrastructure, general building and civils work, security and low voltage electrical installation.